To start off, let me just tell you how honored I am that you even clicked on the About Me link.
Honestly, I think the purpose of About Me pages are more for the satisfaction of the person writing them than for the people reading them. As the writer, I feel so liberated, almost even empowered, to be able to write a page all about me. This is an opportunity for people to catch a glimpse into the real me. But from the readers’ perspective, how do they know I’m not lying? Why would they have any reason to trust me? Who cares what some random girl has to say anyway?
Well, you tell me. If you’re still reading this, you must care somewhat about what I have to say.
While I have you hooked, here is a short list of some of my defining features:
- I am a college student studying Technology and Engineering Education. I know, it’s a mouthful.
- I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints.
- I am an introvert.
- I am 4’11”. I used to want to be 5’ tall. Then I realized I would never hit that mark. Now I wish that I was 4’10” so I could be a legal midget and get a handicap parking tag.
- With my size comes eternal cuteness. I used to hate it when people called me cute, but I am learning to embrace it.
- I don’t have a Mac Book. Or an iPhone.
- My favorite thing to do in the whole wide world is to create. That includes photography, sewing, fashion design, woodworking, jewelry-making, painting, hand-lettering, graphic design, manufacturing, filming, you name it.
- I designed a collection for the Spring 2015 Provo Fashion Week.